Akoma Ghanaian Black Soap (Bar) with 57% Organic Shea Butter
The Black Soap received both Fairtrade certification (from the Fairtrade Foundation) and organic status (from the Soil Association) in 2009. Ghanaians have been using black soap for centuries for general bathing and hair washing. Black soap is renowned for its natural healing properties and is used in the treatment of various skin conditions. The soap cleanses while moisturising the skin with its nourishing balance of ingredients.
What does the Fairtrade Organic Black Soap contain?
Traditionally made, the soap contains raw Shea butter, organic virgin coconut oil and cocoa pods. Its colour is due to the natural ingredients it is made from and our product is free from dyes, charcoal, artificial perfumes, animal products and animal derivatives and it is therefore also suitable for vegans.
**VEGAN & CRUELTY FREE**
- Used on most skin types including rough and dry
- Helps clear skin of bumps & spots
- Helps reveal radiant, fresh & healthy skin
- Helps relieve acne, oily skin & other skin problems
- Effective for removing make-up
- Helps against premature facial lines
- Showering , Bathing and Washing (hair, face & feet)
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), **Butyrospermum Parkii (Raw Shea butter Organic), Cocoa Pods, Aqua (Water)
*Certfied organic ingredients
**Contains 57% Certified fairtrade organic raw Shea butter
Produced in Ghana by the Akoma Cooperative Multipurpose Society